- Upon receiving your flowers arrangement, remove the packaging if any and let them breathe for sometime.
- As suggested cut the stems around 1-2 Inches at a 45 degree angle, please remove all the leaves below the water line and settle the flowers with clean tap water.
- While removing the leaves, please remove the leaves below the water line but do not remove all the leaves along the stem length.
- As suggested after every 24 hours , please cut the stems around 1-2 cms from the bottom and replace it with fresh tap water.
- Do not place your flowers in direct sunlight or near by any source of excessive heat.
- Do not placed your flowers direct under a fan or AC.
- In case of any wilted petals or leaves remove it from the flowers.
- Daily mist of water can help to get the most of the benefits from the flowers.
- Always hand wash the cover, using a mild detergent.
- Never put it in a washing machine.
- You can also get it dry cleaned.
- It should be allowed to air dry outside.
- Iron inside out.