- All our flowers are packed fresh, and for optimal vase or wrapped in cellophane with water, life some varieties are delivered in bud.
- For maximum vase life, put them in water as soon as they arrive.
- Your flowers will flourish before your eyes. We make every effort to include long lasting varieties of flowers which ensures that your gift will stay fresh for as long as possible.
- There is no additional delivery charges for flowers and plants, if including any add on gifts.
- We use an address verification system that will identify the destination for your gift. If you are unable to find the address that you require (for example – a new housing estate), please call us on 04 547 4567 and we will be able to take your order at the same time.
- If you are requesting a delivery to a hospital or similar, please include the ward number in the “deliver to” section e.g. Mrs. J Smith – Ward 10. Please check with the hospital before arranging a delivery as many hospitals are unable to take delivery of fresh flowers.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes.
- For more detailed delivery information check the delivery info button for your chosen flowers or plants.
- In the event of seasonal supply difficulties we reserve the right to substitute flowers or packaging of equal quality and value.
- Fresh flower cancellations and changes may be possible up to 48 hours prior to delivery, however this is not guaranteed.
- For queries, phone us to 04 547 4567. Your statutory rights are not affected. We are unable to accept returns on faulty product. Stores cannot process flowers returns.